The best version of your business awaits
As your partner, Lennox goes beyond traditional product training by providing resources that will help you and your employees succeed at every level of your business.
Satisfied customers are more profitable customers. Whether you’re looking to on-board new employees, expand your technicians’ skills, or taking your sales team for good to great, Lennox Learning Solutions offers the most diverse and comprehensive training curriculum in the industry.
NEW Coming in 2018:
- Updated and integrated Technical Needs Assessment for 3 levels of knowledge that aligns your tech's training needs to our courses and videos, and then awards them with badges for each level they pass.
- Sign up, and each month we'll assign eCourses and videos to your employee's transcript to save you time.
- Updated BuildATech® is now an apprenticeship program certified by the Department of Labor. It includes 12 months of on-the-job training, and it qualifies for funding from the GI Bill for veterans you hire.
- New Virtual BuildAnInstaller—long requested by dealers—is here to quickly get your new-hires ready for installations.
The average cost per callback is
23% of employees
leave because of a lack of professional development
In-house training can cost up to
In-house training can take up to
The average cost of turnover is
50% - 150%
of an employee's annual salary
Turn good people into great HVAC professionals
Sales and Business Management
Virtual Tech CommunicationsTM
A live class consisting of four 1.5-hour morning sessions across four consecutive days.
A two-day class for business owners who want to improve their financial performance.
A four-week sales class focusing on the SCORE sales process, and closing and handling objections. Ideal for team members new to sales or new to the HVAC industry.
A three-day refresher for all sales personnel, covering new and advanced sales techniques.
Turn your new hire into a revenue-generating technician in just four weeks. And now it’s certified by the Department of Labor and includes new curriculum and follow-up with 12 months of on-the-job training. Also qualifies for funding by the GI Bill for veterans you hire.
Online, self-paced technical training program focusing on installation.
All our technical instructor-led and online eCourses qualify for continuing education hours.
One-Day Technical Classes:
Our 8-hour tech classes are available locally at your district sales offices. Topics include: Residential Duct Design, Advanced Electrical Diagnostics, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Diagnostics, and Gas Heat Diagnostics.
FIND ONLINE TRAINING FOR EVERY SITUATION
We offer a wide variety of training resources on just about any topic:
- Lennox Product (Free)
Technical how-to videos
These instructional videos are easily accessed on the job for real-time guidance with technical topics including:
- Checking capacitors
- Testing compressor motors
- Brazing and leak testing
- Airflow distribution
Sales how-to videos
The best sales tips from our proven and successful classes. Topics include:
- Determining customer needs
- Putting customers in control of price
- Closing flow chart
- 6 ways to handle objections
Popular online training courses:
- A/C Electrical Troubleshooting
- Basic Electric Motors
- HVAC Maintenance Series (Learning Path)
- 10 Ways to Avoid Losing a Customer
- HVAC Essentials - An Introduction to A/C Equipment
NATE continuing education hours
All of our technical instructor-led and online eCourses qualify for NATE continuing education hours. And, all can be uploaded to NATE national association automatically with your NATE ID number for easy tracking.