THE BENEFITS OF FINANCING
As challengers in the HVAC industry, we believe in making better air accessible to everyone. With homeowner financing, you put the purchasing power in the homeowner’s hands – and increase the profitability for your business.
Monthly payments make it easier for homeowners to make the purchasing leap, which means you spend less time waiting for invoices to be paid and more time increasing your sales.
Why your homeowners need financing:
- Over 50% of Americans can’t afford a $5,000 emergency (the average HVAC ticket price)
- Over 38% have $25,000 in non-mortgage debt
Why your business need financing:
- It increases your average ticket price over other methods like cash and credit card
- It maximizes closing rates and could be the difference between a homeowner repairing or replacing a unit
- It improves cash flow by decreasing the time it takes to receive payments
AVERAGE TICKET BY PAYMENT TYPE
THERE’S A PLAN FOR EVERYONE
Financing is not one-size-fits-all. Each homeowner may need a different type of loan to meet their needs. Here are a few examples of families who use financing in different situations, but benefit just the same.
The Unexpected Replacement
The homeowner wasn’t prepared to replace their system when it broke down. They need to replace it, but don’t have the money in savings to afford a new system.
Consider offering them a 9.99% APR for 120 months financing option. This allows them to replace their system now with a manageable low monthly payment.
The Repair or Replace Decision
The HVAC system needs repairs but due to age, it will probably stop working within the next 2 years. The homeowners decide to invest what they would end up spending on repairs on a new system.
Consider offering them a 25-month equal payment no interest option. This makes their payments affordable enough that they feel comfortable making a proactive purchase decision.
The Investment Opportunity
The homeowner wants to maximize cash flow by investing some money they would have paid in full.
Consider offering them a 12-month no payment no interest plan, so they can invest the leftover money. This allows the money to compound as they pay off their loan.
The homeowner doesn’t want an HVAC purchase to interfere with their ability to enjoy family time and plan for their children’s futures.
Consider offering them a 60-month equal payment no interest plan. This leaves money available for extracurricular activities and savings for college as they pay off their system.
LENNOX FINANCING PARTNERS
Lennox financing partners in both the U.S. and Canada allow you to provide competitive loans and financing to your customers. Lennox has partnered with Service Finance Company, LLC in the United States and SNAP Home Finance in Canada.
Service Finance Company has simplified their funding process. The following items are no longer required prior to funding:
- Work orders
- Proof of ownership
- Proof of income if the loan is less than $20,000
- Verification calls
Loans are also now available for service, repairs, and IAQ products.
Dealers enrolled in SNAP now have access to insights to support you in making well-informed decisions that impact your bottom line. Work with your SNAP Success Representative to discover:
- Real-time reporting
- Trending Consumer Financing KPIs
- Understand local market conditions
SNAP has also improved the overall funding experience by cutting back on some fields required and reducing the processing time on homeowner loan applications.
- Are you currently not offering financing and would like to learn more about how it can improve your bottom line?
- Are you ready to take the first step toward offering financing?
- Are you following best practices, or is your team only offering financing